Tony’s latest blog for Huffington Post is all about scary books and movies that we love to fear. Read it now HERE.
About NECNew England Conservatory (NEC), located in Boston, MA, is a leading music school with international enrollment, serving students from age 4 through postgraduate degree studies.
- Hugh Wolff on Shostakovich's Symphony No. 11, "The Year 1905," + more from the program for NEC @ Symphony Hall 4/26: ow.ly/vRQ6U 10 hours ago
- Hear NEC faculty + alums play 2014 Pulitzer Prize-winner John Luther Adams' "Songbirdsong" + "Four Thousand Holes" ow.ly/vRF0b 11 hours ago
- "Musical Treasures of D.C." a new blog post from our very own President Tony Woodcock. Check it out: ow.ly/vQWP5 13 hours ago
- Ray Ventura & ses Collégiens: Qu'est-ce qu'on attend (pour être heureux) tmblr.co/ZhW77v1DCXQlI #nowplaying 17 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing! RT @NortheasternCUP: Great opportunity for a free night of music offered by NEC! #Symphony #Free http://t.co/KBOS91GdTA 1 day ago