Tony’s latest blog for Huffington revisits what makes the Berlin Philharmonic so great. Read about it HERE.
About NECNew England Conservatory (NEC), located in Boston, MA, is a leading music school with international enrollment, serving students from age 4 through postgraduate degree studies.
- RT @GSchirmer: 1st episode of the NEC series on Leon Kirchner-Go behind the scenes with 1 on 1 interviews! ow.ly/D8duL 12 hours ago
- RT @NEC_concerts: Opera legends Jane Eaglen + Greer Grimsley + Conductor Robert Spano + Wagner = a gala not to be missed.... 15 hours ago
- "The conservatory experience is immersive–you are meant to dive in and be surrounded by music" - @alexfpowell ow.ly/D7HVL 15 hours ago
- 3 Days on Gainsborough features FREE concerts, masterclasses, seminars, and more! ow.ly/D7hCw cc: @universalhub 17 hours ago
- RT @oldpicsarchive: Billie Holiday http://t.co/zRQmwRE0Os 18 hours ago