Tony’s latest blog for Huffington Post is inspired by a recent trip to China. Read more HERE.
About NECNew England Conservatory (NEC), located in Boston, MA, is a leading music school with international enrollment, serving students from age 4 through postgraduate degree studies.
- Hugh Wolff on Shostakovich's Symphony No. 11, "The Year 1905," + more from the program for NEC @ Symphony Hall 4/26: ow.ly/vRQ6U 4 hours ago
- Hear NEC faculty + alums play 2014 Pulitzer Prize-winner John Luther Adams' "Songbirdsong" + "Four Thousand Holes" ow.ly/vRF0b 5 hours ago
- "Musical Treasures of D.C." a new blog post from our very own President Tony Woodcock. Check it out: ow.ly/vQWP5 8 hours ago
- Ray Ventura & ses Collégiens: Qu'est-ce qu'on attend (pour être heureux) tmblr.co/ZhW77v1DCXQlI #nowplaying 12 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing! RT @NortheasternCUP: Great opportunity for a free night of music offered by NEC! #Symphony #Free http://t.co/KBOS91GdTA 1 day ago