Tony’s latest entry for Huffington post is live now. Click here to read Why Music Is Important: Pushing Boundaries.
About NECNew England Conservatory (NEC), located in Boston, MA, is a leading music school with international enrollment, serving students from age 4 through postgraduate degree studies.
- #Thankful for the magic that happens when this room is filled with beautiful music and our incredible friends tmblr.co/ZiWZmp1WX_JIe 7 hours ago
- For prior proper planning: eepurl.com/81w_D #necmusic @NEC_concerts ow.ly/EVtGH 10 hours ago
- INTERVIEW: @morethan88 with @AllAboutJazz in a wonderful wide ranging conversation. ow.ly/EOAio #necfaculty #jazz 10 hours ago
- RT @NirNaaman: There's something about the sound of Ben Webster and & Art Tatum that makes cold stormy weather a little warmer https://t.c… 11 hours ago
- RT @jazzdotorg: This Day in #Jazz: Louis Armstrong recorded "After You've Gone" in 1929. http://t.co/tPwSXCUPic 11 hours ago