Tony’s latest entry for Huffington post is live now. Click here to read Why Music Is Important: Pushing Boundaries.
About NECNew England Conservatory (NEC), located in Boston, MA, is a leading music school with international enrollment, serving students from age 4 through postgraduate degree studies.
- Thanks for sharing! RT @NortheasternCUP: Great opportunity for a free night of music offered by NEC! #Symphony #Free http://t.co/KBOS91GdTA 5 hours ago
- Congratulations to this year's Pulitzer Prize-winning composer John Luther Adams, a frequently heard composer here at NEC. 7 hours ago
- RT @NEC_concerts: wondering what John Zorn's "Cobra" score looks like? Check it out: ow.ly/vIwow. It'll be played tonight at 7pm. 8 hours ago
- Fauré: Requiem, Op. 48 tmblr.co/ZhW77v1D6P9z- #nowplaying 15 hours ago
- We must live for the future of music. Many musicians think that most people are destined to be musically... tmblr.co/ZiWZmp1D1dqVT 1 day ago