Tony’s latest entry for Huffington post is live now. Click here to read Why Music Is Important: Pushing Boundaries.
About NECNew England Conservatory (NEC), located in Boston, MA, is a leading music school with international enrollment, serving students from age 4 through postgraduate degree studies.
- Photo: composersdoingnormalshit: Christian Wolff playing wiffle ball. Submitted by the International... tmblr.co/ZhW77v1MOfOiG 7 hours ago
- WATCH: How playing an instrument benefits your brain. WE LOVE THIS!! tmblr.co/ZiWZmp1MNAKZQ via @laughingsquid 13 hours ago
- RT @HaavardWiik: One of my musical heroes, Steve Lacy, would have turned 80 today.I'm spinning this gem in his honor ow.ly/zxfu3 13 hours ago
- Ok Thursday, let's do this. NEC Jazz Orchestra: Sammy Nestico's "Just Friends" youtu.be/rG42jcyFOi0 #nowplaying #necmusic 14 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: Where the Heart Beats – John Cage, zen buddhism, and the inner life of artists j.mp/1r83RHa http://t.co/apfwyqm1… 1 day ago